Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New Month...New Challenges

Well the first day of Feb is flying by fast, but I am excited for some things that have popped up. First of all I am beginning the process of learning new stitches so that I can expand my horizons and hopefully be able to offer a wide variety of jewelry once I get my Etsy shop open. I have set a goal for later this month, but there is a lot to learn and process.

I am also slowly working on getting organized...one strand of beads at a time...at this rate I could be at it well into 2013 ;)

The challenge I am most looking forward to though is not my own...it is from Operation Tackle That Bead Stash.  This month we get to create a piece with blues and greens with the optional twist of using circles in the design.

I love how blues and greens mix well together. Reminds me of the ocean and an idea has already come to light.


Do you need to tackle your stash? Give it a try :)

February Challenge

Happy Beading !!!!


3 comments:

  1. Great post, hope you reach your goal of opening a Etsy hope soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the shop, organisation and challenge! Looking forward to seeing what you create
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Miss. I'm guessing you're another one who forgets to blog because they're so busy beading. I know that feeling only too well x

    ReplyDelete